Do these thoughts play out in your mind and life:
- Yes I’m a skilled and capable professional but who am I to want better
- They obviously don’t think I’m worthy of a senior role so I guess they’re right
- To get where I am I had to put on my masculine power but lost my sense of self
- Outwardly I’m a celebrated success but inwardly I long for something better
- I’m trying to fit into a success model that wasn’t designed for me
- I’m unhappy, worn down, burnt out but really want to lead with a greater purpose and live better
- My work has no meaning and significance
- I want to make a career move but don’t quite know where to start
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Like so many women, I wanted to fit in and be recognized as an effective leader so I succumbed to crossing the gender norm. Feminine traits were undervalued and had no place in our work environment. I put on my business suit like it was my armor and wore aggression and heartless power on my sleeve. I fired a single mom without showing any compassion or empathy for what she might have had going on in her life after she destroyed some important paperwork. I was a boss driven by the pressure and responsibility of proving I could handle my leadership position like any man could. The problem was I’d left my authenticity at the door.
WHY FEMININE TRAITS MATTER
- Research shows the rise of feminine skills and competencies are significantly impacting leadership, policy and innovation.
- It directly influences how you show up, how you view your capability, your trajectory and the way you feel.
- It gives you the confidence and validation to believe that your personal brand of leadership is of worth.
- It helps you to lead more honestly, and proudly own your unique strengths to shine.
- It prepares you for what you’re truly capable of doing to create careers that matter.
- It opens you to stronger relationships and new opportunities to step into a new leadership paradigm.
- Listening to the diversity, inclusion and gender parity narratives can cause women to believe its hard to progress so they give up.
- Outdated gender roles can negatively impact women’s self-esteem so they feel unworthy and loose confidence
- Women are buying into the narrative that if they’re kind and compassionate they cannot succeed so they compete with men and lead like men.
But obviously the #1 question is how do you SHOW UP to LEVERAGE YOUR FEMININE DIVERSITY, have the kind of IMPACT you hope to have without being blindsided by gender bias? How do you SHOW UP STRONG and SHOW UP IN A UNIQUE WAY in this world? How do you LEAD2FLOURISH?
If you are tired of :
• covering up in masculine traits to survive in an environment created by men, for men
• wanting to show up genuinely feminine but don’t know how
• driving yourself so hard to succeed but losing sight of who you are or the life you dreamed about
• feeling completely out of touch with your strengths, passions and purpose while climbing for success
• trying to fit into systems that don’t honor your value and unique contributions
• twisting yourself like a pretzel into what either the market, your company or boss thinks you should be
• looking for contentment and direction in your career and life
This is for you:
• women leaders
• career women
• nine to fivers
• female entrepreneurs
• self-employed women
• women mentally/emotionally stuck
• leaders with women team members
Most women are afraid to bring themselves fully to the table but instead put on the face that others think they should be. Sure there are parity issues, there are inclusion problems. But in order that women flourish at work and in life you must first honor yourself, celebrate your own strengths and define your own meaning of success. If you are not leading authentically, you can’t act on your true values, beliefs and strengths.
Stop listening to the gender bias narrative AND LISTEN TO YOUR HEART!
This is a hands-on masterclass. I will take you through a tested, evidence-based road-map and teach you:
(NO HYPE – JUST WHAT SCIENCE PROVES)
mindset intervention – a new way you can move forward alone, with your team and your work
how to challenge and change the gender bias narrative in your head that influences how you show up as a leader and in your career
how to value your feminine traits and add them to your leadership style
how to lead authentically
how to speak up in meetings run by men and shut-out the limiting stories and beliefs in your head that impacts your life (I challenged a male virtually — if you don’t believe me read my rebuttal article to his take on positivity in the workplace)
how to genuinely show up in different situations and harness your vulnerabilities
how to get to the heart of a vision for your life that is compelling, inspiring and inspirational so that it positively and intentionally guide what you do each day
It’s time to have a serious discussion about how you show up in the world. It’s time to stop depending on others to level the playing field for women, make your life priority and prepare and groom to leverage your feminine diversity in society and work.
You will be provided with a downloadable workbook.
The longer you buy into the gender bias narrative, the longer it will take you to show up authentically and progress. I will show you how to focus on the opportunities you see because of your gender, see your gender as an asset, to hold a more balanced view of the impact of gender in the workplace, fear it less, trust yourself more to handle it and use it as a resource for engaging a flourishing life.
It’s time to roll up your sleeves, stop looking for a microwave quick fix and get to work on yourself.
This is a 2-day LIVE training!
Here are the details:
(Recording will be provided)
Join me on September 24 -25, 2018
All you need is your tablet/phone and the ability to take great notes.
Class will be LIVE with Q&A for two 90-minute sessions at
7pm ET | 4pm PT | 12am LDN