In an effort to curb the spread of the novel COVID-19, we are faced with the prospect of having very limited human interactions for a period of time.
Remote workers and people in general are struggling with feelings of isolation and loneliness. Studies are also supporting this.
Loneliness is a serious public health issue related to increases in anxiety, depression, stress and reduced self-confidence, sense of meaning and life expectancy.
It’s not the number of deaths, the downturn economy or social distancing.
It’s what you DON’T know!
How do you prepare for the next?
What if after the pandemic is over, you could rise more emotionally, mentally, physically and socially stronger than before?
You can live a relatively solitary life and not feel lonely. Research shows you can be resilient in the face of stress.
“Often it is our mindset–not our circumstances–that matters” a Psychologist has said.
I’m a wellbeing and positive psychology expert. For the past decade I’ve studied and applied behavior science interventions. I’ve taught classes on three different continents and people’s behaviors, beliefs and lives have positively shifted as a result of applying tools grounded in applied psychology and neuroscience.
I personally use these same tools to move my focus away from the negative towards a more balanced perspective.
And you will too!
More than ever people need these evidence-based tools and I will share with you practical ways to apply them in your situation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What it actually means to flourish
- Awareness of the coping style you are using to handle a current challenge
- A more adaptive way of coping and releasing fear
- How to adopt a balanced perspective
- Fitness strategies and exercises to build your mental, psychological, emotional muscles.
- How to find strengths within even the most negative stories
- How to become self-compassionate and reinvent yourself in the process
- Awareness of the strengths of your social environment.
- How to deliberately create savoring rituals around small, everyday moments of pleasure.
- Building a tangible, practical and proven resilience and mental toughness skills.
These are essential life skills that belong in schools, organizations, churches, families and anywhere people gather.
This science-backed course has already been proven to be effective and is designed to support you now and beyond these challenging times. I am happy to share a unique lens with you.
JOIN ME LIVE (Recording will be provided)
APRIL 27 & 28, 2020
Time: 4PM ET (New York)
Investment only $447 (All sales are final)
REGISTERED GUEST WILL RECEIVE THE RECORDING